This is a nice option if you do not have the tools to cut your car at home.
Location is at Cedars Woodworking in downtown, Lancaster.
Check out their website below for details and directions. They do very nice work!
Scouts: remember, please have your car design pre-drawn on the wood block prior to your arrival.
1. Please arrive early and not at the last minute. (The Cedars workers are volunteering their time.)
2. Mr. Carney will have a list of car numbers if you have forgotten them.
3. Mr. Carney will have a scale for you to weight your cars and parts on.
4. Mr. Carney will have your car there if you have not yet received it.
5. Please do not ask The Cedars workers to schedule another time outside our allotted time slot.
Date: Saturday, January 13th
Time: 9-11:30 am
630 West Fulton Street
Lancaster, PA 17603