A proud member of the Harvest District of the Pennsylvania Dutch Council of the Boy Scouts of America. Chartered since March 1958; Located in Manheim Township, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.

3/26/17

Time Traveling Spring Camporee May 5-7/ Deadline for sign up is April 3rd!

 Time Traveling Spring Camporee at Long's Park May 5-7 2017

The Harvest District has a spring camporee (Webelos Woods) every year where our two oldest dens are able to have the opportunity to camp with Boy Scouts and see Camp Bashore.  Every three years the Harvest District has a unique STEM based camp in place of Webelos Woods
at Long's Park where the younger dens Lions, Tigers, & Wolves can attend during the day and Bears and Webelos I can sleep over with a Boy Scout troop (and a parent, parent not required). We are hopeful that Troop 99 might be our host troop. If not, the boys in those dens would just attend during the daytime as the younger dens do.

Why am I posting this tonight you might ask?  Well I apologize for the late notice, I just realized that this is right around the corner.  The District roundtable where I get some of the reminders about Harvest District events was cancelled due to the snow storm on March 14th.

So, if you and your son are interested in attending the camporee I will need your payment of $15 per person attending either at the pack meeting tomorrow night or by the following Monday, April 3rd, so that I have time to enter the information on Tentaroo to register the people attending by Friday, April 7th.
 
As always, if you have any question please feel free to contact me at carneym@gmail.com or at 560-6363. I am attaching a link to the Harvest District website that will give you much greater details about the event than I am able to share here. Time Traveling Camporee


No comments: